What We Offer
All Service are free and confidential.
- Pregnancy tests - peer guided, self administered.
- Pregnancy options counseling - advocates help women examine all three options: parenting, adoption, and abortion.
- Peer counseling - trained advocates care for clients, and address physical, emotional, and spiritual concerns.
- Community referrals - for medical care, material assistance, licensed adoption agencies, and other community resources.
- Education - classes are offered on such topics as sexual abstinence, self esteem, healthy relationships, nutrition, newborn care and development, natural family planning, parenting, discipline, breastfeeding, and SIDS prevention.
- "Baby Bucks" program - clients are able to earn needed maternity clothes, baby clothes, diapers, and baby furniture.
Men's Issues support - trained male advocates will assist men with pregnancy, relationship, parenting, and post-abortion concerns.